watch out! shoes lover!

Woohooo, i brings good news for you shoes lover, please take a comfort place for sit, and read this post slowly. Hmm, ready? okay here we go! The story started when i was browsing so many online shop in my room, i'm looking around one shop to other shop, until. HEY! i think i can't move my eyes for this one! the shop name is : Selittoes, and it contains a lot of super duper cute and unique shoes. So, i sent email to them to have permition for make this post, and they really kind :) 
I'm happy if other people can know nice product like this, if you love this shoes like me you can visit their website here. have a nice day! ;) 
heart attack!
wohooo~











Comments

  1. Waaa...Such cute shoes! ♥ I love the designs~
    Your blog is really lovely!
    ---------------------------------------
    Thank you for your comment on mine!
    I would be delighted to follow each other..

    My blog is here! ♫
    http://georgianeko.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute shoes! <3


    http://platformstones.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Salam,

    The shoes are so cute!
    Thanks for your comment on my blog, i follow
    you now.

    xO Arezu

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! They are so cute!!

    Don't forget to check out my new advertorial post!! ♥♥
    Alisonous✿

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for visit :))) and for you who have follow me, i'll follow you back

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my they're so cuteeee!

    xo Sarvin
    http://classypyt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Masukkan kata kunci