Thousand words~


September almost gone, you know what it means? God, my birthday is getting closer, yes at the end of September exactly. Maybe most of people in this world excited to celebrate they birth, but please don't ask me about that, especially about my age. Gooooooooood, i feel soooo old! if you saw me on other place, maybe you'll supposed i am high school student, or college student(at least, this is better than high school student) but the fact is i've passed those times guys! hahahaha, can you guess how old i am?. I have supporting part as 15 years old girl image : chubby cheeks, little body, and i admit my intonation when speak like a little girl ( i don't mean to look 'so cute or what' when i talk, i swear, that was my natural style since born to this world.)

There was hundred times people ask me about school, about my face,etc, and there was a hundred times again people said that i still look like 15 years old girl, haahahhaha. I don't blame them to talk like that, it was a fact that i've kids look and i accepted that. But hey, how do you feel if it was you, and you hear that words everytime you met new people, repeat-repeat-repeat, that was BORING, super-duper-boring. I really want to talk back "yes you're right, God give me cute face and little body and i'm grateful of everything, you have a problem with it?."hahahaha, but i never said that words. There are several reason, first my time is too precious to take care things like that, second, people will judge me as yeah, what they want. So, i just smile or say "hehehe" to answer and don't asking back, and those conversation finish. The advantages for having kids face is => i can got cheaper price when go shopping to the market cause they suppose i still student :), and there are funny stories when my lil brother in junior high school pick his photos and me on his facebook cover, then the comment is "is that your girlfriend?" God! that makes laughing everytime i read those comment.

Comments

  1. Awesome photos, like always.

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh man, I'm tricked. Seeing on the first photo, I guess there're two different girl, when I scroll 'till end and look again from the first, it's you. How come I didn't recognize it, hahah. You're cool

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Masukkan kata kunci