The Hunger Games Trilogy


Damn! why this movie is super cool? I'm big fan of this trilogy! i've read all of Suzane Collins book, and i love all character and story on her books. Katniss Everdeen, Peeta Mellark, Finnick Odair, and Haymitch Abernathy is my favorite. You should watch this guys from the first series, everything on that movie is awesome, i also love the soundtrack, my fave song is 'mirror by Ellie Goulding. The ending on latest book (MockingJay) is touching me :') its happy ending, don't worry i won't tell you, lets keep that as a secret.






Comments

  1. I've seen the movies, but I still want to read the books.

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heven't seen the movie :( But i knew one of its scene using Tex Severio's Design. Kalau gak salah. Jadi pengen juga cari filmnya mbak...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Masukkan kata kunci