Conviction

notebook from here

Hi hi ! i'm baaack, i trapped with Steve Jobs biography book lately. The book is thick, but i enjoy reading it. i got several values from that book that apropiate with my life conviction, that we don't need to follow what others think if we have a faith on something. Thats sooooo true. i don't mean to clog our ears and never listen to what every people say, NO. In my perception, this whole world are full with people opinion (they said this and that,bla..bla..bla), some of them are good and the other just a noise. I interpret 'noise' as a useless talk or opinion from people who know 'nothing' but talk like they know everything, so i similize thats everyword come out from their mouth is trash ( or we called it 'AsBun' in my country). I've getting used since long time ago to ignore 'noise' like that, there are lots of words that need and don't need to heard. Well, talk about life, i think God direct me slowly to that destination. I don't want to share this today, but i'm pretty sure,i walked there. I think this would be fun! welcome new adventure! Btw my notebook bussiness is going super fun, if you want to have your own you can visit me here on instagram : mussboloproject. Yah i hope i can gained lots of money and travelling around Indonesia~~~~~~ Yuhuuuuuuuuuu, have a great day all. Allah bless you :*









Comments

  1. Wahh, lucu-lucu banget itu sist. Nice info nih, thanks yaa ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely blog, i like it :D

    take a look at my blog, maybe you like my page :*

    xo J.
    www.missrosepale.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Masukkan kata kunci