draw! draw! draw!

I spent this whole week with plain paper and coloring them in photoshop, and i enjoy it so much! Paper is the best listener ever, since i was kids, i tend to pour out all my emotion and feeling into paper, i love to draw with marker or pen, i love plain paper cause there's no border that limit my skecth, no right or false in drawing something, you're free to draw anything, thats why i love tell my feelin into paper :) Well, i've a weird wants, this just super weird, since i am economic student nowadays, but if God give me a chance i want to be illustrator and learn more about this.


You never really stop missing someone, you just learn to live around the huge gaping hole of their absence.

Comments

  1. These are so cute! I like them both :)

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Masukkan kata kunci