first post on 2018


you can check my illustration on instagram : m.lifejournal



Dear blog, it was 2018 already. You know? i'm 25 years nowadays! yayyy.
There's a thing on my mind that i never share to people.  Those thing spinning on my head for a years, it was absurd but real. First, you can call me weird, but, don't you wanna know about everything around us? i mean, don't you ever think about something beyond normal life we know? 
I always wander about universe, energy, light, time and space, karma, law of life, soul, worm hole, white hole, black hole, other life, other creature and many unexplainable things. How can i share about this weird issues while my friends gossiping about K-Pop, boyfriends, food, work, etc? 
i could be the crazy one, but yes i've crazy mind. Maybe out of my place, there's people who has the same thought and same weirdness like me, we're just separated by distance.

The longer i live, i always observe and learn what people do. Some of them have a purpose, some of them living a life like  a robot who did same repetition every single day from 9-5, some of them were lost and don't know what to do. And i try to learn every single day what life trying to teach me. I believe everything send a message to many sleeping soul outhere. I try to read it. in human face, i learn physiognomy, in nature and environment i still search the best knowledge to read nature sign.
 I'll keep walking to find the real truth about the meaning behind all God creature.

Sorry if you're confuse after reading this weird post. But i wish we're have a great life!
Love,
Muss.

Comments

Masukkan kata kunci